How do you find a Life Coach who inspires you? Welcome to Inspire Moment #111.
Could you benefit from assistance with any of these Life Challenges?
- Need help with goal setting/identifying your next step in life
- Work too much or know someone who does
- Desire more balance between your work & personal life
- Seeking change or facing a transition
- Need help motivating yourself/family/team/staff
- Has life become all about work/kids/sports/hobbies
- Focused on pleasing/taking care of others and not yourself
What do Life Coaches do?
Life Coaches offer a range of services and can help you in many ways including: help you make positive life changes, set goals and lay out a strategy for reaching them; gain a fresh perspective and outlook on your current circumstances; improve your work/life balance, increase confidence/assertiveness and so much more.
How do I find a Life Coach?
- Begin by asking friends, co-workers, or anyone you trust if they know or have worked with a Life Coach.
- Search Google by entering Life Coach and write in one of the challenges you are facing such as “work life balance.”
- Communicate with each potential Coach to get a feel for him or her on the phone.
To learn more about Life Coaching and how it can benefit you, please contact me here and I will be happy to help you.
Achiever Syndrome® Services