Could you be the type of person going through daily life working on achieving success and getting tasks accomplished, only to really feel empty on the inside because you aren’t truly fulfilled?
If so, take an Inspire Moment and apply #115, and Sit Still. Be alone, turn off the phone, eliminate any noise surrounding you, and take several deep breathes in and out and just Sit Still. Welcome every emotion that comes to your mind and body and let it cleanse itself in whatever way it needs. Crying, laughing, shouting, whatever. Feel it invade you and let it happen. Take that well deserved time to understand why you feel a lack of fulfillment and try to determine what you could “test out” and try to change in your daily routine to feel a new sense of fulfillment.
Tagged achievement, achiever syndrome, balance, change, empty, fulfillment, heart, inspiration, joy, loneliness, mediatation, routine, sorrow, wellness, yoga
How do you find a Life Coach who inspires you? Welcome to Inspire Moment #111.
Could you benefit from assistance with any of these Life Challenges?
- Need help with goal setting/identifying your next step in life
- Work too much or know someone who does
- Desire more balance between your work & personal life
- Seeking change or facing a transition
- Need help motivating yourself/family/team/staff
- Has life become all about work/kids/sports/hobbies
- Focused on pleasing/taking care of others and not yourself
What do Life Coaches do?
Life Coaches offer a range of services and can help you in many ways including: help you make positive life changes, set goals and lay out a strategy for reaching them; gain a fresh perspective and outlook on your current circumstances; improve your work/life balance, increase confidence/assertiveness and so much more.
How do I find a Life Coach?
- Begin by asking friends, co-workers, or anyone you trust if they know or have worked with a Life Coach.
- Search Google by entering Life Coach and write in one of the challenges you are facing such as “work life balance.”
- Communicate with each potential Coach to get a feel for him or her on the phone.
To learn more about Life Coaching and how it can benefit you, please contact me here and I will be happy to help you.
Achiever Syndrome® Services
Tagged achieve, achievement, achiever syndrome, balance, change, confidence, courage, goal, goal setting, inspiration, inspire, life coach, life coaching, lifecoach, motivation, private coaches