Last night I removed a tiny piece of glass from the side my face from a car accident I was a victim of 13 years ago! I may not be as sharp as I used to be, but I’m still bringing hope into your life. Remember to keep your head up today! When it’s time for it to happen, it will. Sometimes it takes a very long time for something deep down below to come to the surface in your life, but when it’s your time you will know! Stay positive!
92130 Magazine features Coach Angie and how she turned her own tragedy and adversity into her life’s mission, to inspire others and help them live their best lives!
Aug/Sept 2014 Issue – “Faces in the Crowd”
Tagged christian, encouragement, faith, glass, hope, hospital, inspire, inspire moment, motivational speaker, plastic surgery, stress, surgery, trauma, women
You don’t force the pieces together when you’re putting together a puzzle, do you? So why try and force pieces of your life together to happen if it doesn’t feel like a fit? Often times we force things to happen in our life when we want them to, not when they are supposed to. It takes time and patience to look through that box of 1,000 puzzle pieces to find the right one. The same is true in life, it takes time and patience. We all know the waiting game isn’t easy, so below are a couple “Coach Angie” ways to encourage you until the perfect Puzzle Peace comes your way…
- Practice speaking out loud what you (and those you care about) desire to improve, remove, or change in life while you wait. I call it praying to God, but you may have a different exercise or different Attendant you leave your thoughts with (Inspire Moment #112). Ask for more patience, ask for help, or ask for clarity on where to find that “next piece” while you wait. Ask and you shall receive!
- Give thanks for what you have in your life right now and say it out loud. It could be thanks for the sunshine, thanks for the roof over your head, thanks for the two dollars you found in your wallet this morning, thanks for safe travels, thanks for a family that lives close, whatever it is, give thanks, and practice doing it every day. A verse I love to read about thanksgiving and joy is Phillipians 4:6-7…
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
So, whether you feel anxious, scared, confident, or content today, your time will come when the pieces fit together. You might just have to Surrender it all and let go of trying to figure out why and when and forcing things to happen in your life, and instead just patiently wait because the perfect Puzzle Peace will surely come.
Tagged achiever, achiever syndrome, anxiety, C-level, executive, faith, frame of mind, heart, hope, impatient, inspire, joy, love, management, mindset, motivate, patience, peace, prayer, puzzle, thanksgiving, transition, travel, virtue, worry
How do you find a Life Coach who inspires you? Welcome to Inspire Moment #111.
Could you benefit from assistance with any of these Life Challenges?
- Need help with goal setting/identifying your next step in life
- Work too much or know someone who does
- Desire more balance between your work & personal life
- Seeking change or facing a transition
- Need help motivating yourself/family/team/staff
- Has life become all about work/kids/sports/hobbies
- Focused on pleasing/taking care of others and not yourself
What do Life Coaches do?
Life Coaches offer a range of services and can help you in many ways including: help you make positive life changes, set goals and lay out a strategy for reaching them; gain a fresh perspective and outlook on your current circumstances; improve your work/life balance, increase confidence/assertiveness and so much more.
How do I find a Life Coach?
- Begin by asking friends, co-workers, or anyone you trust if they know or have worked with a Life Coach.
- Search Google by entering Life Coach and write in one of the challenges you are facing such as “work life balance.”
- Communicate with each potential Coach to get a feel for him or her on the phone.
To learn more about Life Coaching and how it can benefit you, please contact me here and I will be happy to help you.
Achiever Syndrome® Services
Tagged achieve, achievement, achiever syndrome, balance, change, confidence, courage, goal, goal setting, inspiration, inspire, life coach, life coaching, lifecoach, motivation, private coaches
Change is often scary for most people, even if it’s in a positive direction. It’s uncertain. It can sometimes throw you off course. My motivation for you behind Inspire Moment #109 is to encourage you to re-frame your mindset to thinking of Change really being a Chance for you. Get rid of the word Change from your vocabulary now (unless you’re breaking a dollar). Replace it with the word Chance. A Chance, an opportunity, for things to shift in your life, a Chance for uncertainty (which breeds growth), a Chance to be thrown off course (could be better than where you thought you wanted to go). The word Chance has a positive connotation. If you think of any Change in your life as a Chance in your life, you will get through more challenges, temptations, curve balls, etc., much faster, stronger, and more positive that you ever have before. Remember, everything you have done in your life started with a thought, and that’s one of the only things you have control over. Let go, test it out, and take a Chance!
Tagged awareness, balance, change, inspire, just do it, life, life lesson, positive change, positive thinking, self growth, wellness
If you only focus on your destination, you will miss all the joy in the journey today. All the good moments that bring us joy and all the not so good one’s that help us grow. Take some time today, right now as you read this, to take your own Inspire Moment and open up the Joy valve in your heart to make sure it’s pumping as healthy as it can, so that you can enjoy the ride on the way to wear you are going today. Bon voyage!
Tagged achiever, achiever syndrome, balance, confidence, emotion, health, inspiration, inspire, inspire moment, inspire quote, joy, me time, motivation, relax, unwind